Subscriptions provide a great opportunity to stay current with Primary Information’s publications and support the organization and the artists we work with. Our 2021 subscription* currently includes:
- Women Artists in Revolution’s A Documentary HerStory of Women Artists in Revolution
- Black Art Notes
- Norman H. Pritchard’s The Matrix: Poems 1960 – 1970
- Renée Green’s Camino Road
- Michael Asher’s Writings 1973–1983 on Works 1969–1979
- Dara Birnbaum’s Note(s): Work(ing) Process(es) Re: Concerns (That Take on / Deal With)
- Flora Yin-Wong’s Liturgy
- Dan Graham’s Theatre
- DeForrest Brown, Jr.’s Assembling a Black Counter Culture
- A new anthology collecting the writings and ephemera of the Godzilla Asian American Arts Network
- A new collection of the complete run of Anne Turyn’s Top Stories magazine
Please note, this subscription will include all titles published in 2021. Sometimes, due to circumstances outside of our control, a title’s release gets delayed beyond the calendar year. If this happens to any of the above titles, they will be included in the 2022 subscription.
*International subscriptions are available to non-U.S. residents for $225 here.
Institutional subscriptions are also available for $250—please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.